'Glee' Star Darren Criss Talks Possible Spin-Off

"Glee" favorite Darren Criss stopped by the presentation beforehand oxygen in New York this week and chatted about the possibility of his own spin-off of the hit series to Access Hollywood.

"Hey, I'm just happy to be invited to the party, " said Criss. "A spin-off of what they want, I'm happy where I am."

Criss is the cast of the famous singing show of the season as a member of the Louisiana Academy in Dalton, a singing group of all people. His character, Blaine, is gay and is a friend and love interest for Kurt played by Chris Colfer.

While speculation of a spin-off is just an idea at this point, Criss said he never knew if the project takes shape.

"I think Blaine has a really cool feature in the grand scheme of" Glee ", so I do not think that we should in particular focus - you know, but if they do, hey, I'm the bottom, what they want "he said.

Although the second season of "Glee" is over - the finale airs 24th May - Criss has a lot to expect in the coming months. A single warbler album "Glee" drops 19th Criss April and he admits by the reaction of the fans is surprised.

"It's just a bunch of songs Warbler, so I was very happy that the people had a positive response, " he says of the album. "I would never thought in a million years that this would happen."

Fans get to see Criss also be the first oxygen "The Glee project this summer a new reality show chronicles the audition process for an arc of seven episodes of the hit FOX country.

"I was so happy that they also asked me first, " Criss said of his mentor on the new show. "These kids are so talented and they are so ... they make me look like a hack, in fact."

Airs "The project Glee on Oxygen June 12

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
...