Miley Cyrus Slams Rebecca Black, Also Says She Is Not Single

Miley Cyrus was once a thriving 13-year-old self, why is she hating on young RebeccaBlack?

"It was harder to be an artist," Cyrus to Australia's Daily Telegraph longed, if rising viral sensation, and her new song, said on Friday. "They should not only be able toput a song on YouTube and go on tour."

Cyrus is no stranger to controversy, but to be fair, she has held it together better than most children-turned-adult stars. After 18 Birthday, she had to close the divorce of their parents face, with racy photos leaked to the repeal of 'Hannah Montana' and, of course, the whole Salvia bong-smoking incident. But do not look for them, to the social airwaves to complain about it.

"I do not tweet, I do not social network, I try to stay out of it", she confessed. "For me, I complain enough about the people know to go out too much about my private life, it would be stupid and get themselves and hypocritical, which I stand."

Cyrus has to do with him as she was raised by her father Billy Ray Cyrus, to deal with it: by singing. "lip-sync I do not know, " she said proudly. "I would have rather say that Isang like crap as someone people see me lip-sync."

The reduction of her stage show was interviewed by Cyrus The Daily Telegraph ahead of the Australian part of their "Gypsy Heart"tour, and she was thrilled to share that the rates show less costume changes, influenced some acoustic songs and a set list features Shout-outs by starting out from the crowd - all for one fare under $ 100.But she will travel alone?

"I do not want to cross, which is definitely not for the Australian guys, but I can notindividually ... I'm coming to Australia only."

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
...