Miley Cyrus Returns to Twitter Thanks to Charlie Sheen

29. March, Miley Cyrus, which he vowed to never do it again: He returned to singing.


Cyrus quit a social networking site in 2009, claiming that interfered too much with his private life, and turn it for good. He is Twitter-less since then - until now.

Cyrus recently tested the waters and tweeted by her producer, Rock Mafia on page two weeks ago. "This is my new type of connection is, "he tweeted. "When I speak I'm going to have to Tweet from @ Rock_Mafia."

Only four days later, Cyrus opened his own account under the name "gypsy heart tour."

Cyrus said that one of the main reasons he returned was to follow on Twitter: "Fear not ... Sheen is here, " Charlie Sheen, I will not lie. I came back to Twitter for 2 reasons. Track my fans and win charlie sheen # @. "

His new Twitter account, a promotional tool for his upcoming tour with Gypsy Heart, but Cyrus has already slipped into his old routine, Tweeting "Yo guys! The MC, thank you for my KCA! PS I've taken about Gypsy Heart Twitter ! Gotta Keep ya posted on tour ... Lets get back to me as many fans as it did the tour !!!!!! so excited I can hardly stand it. "

Cyrus' return Twitter seemed unlikely, he said recently in Australia Sydney Telegraph that he
does not tweet. "I'm trying a social network, I stay away, " he said. "I appeal to enough people who know too much about my private life, so go out and get would be stupid and hypocritical. "

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
...