Gwen Stefani: Behind The Scenes With ELLE UK

Gracing the cover of her unique style of decorating stunning, Gwen Stefani, the cover2011 Elle UK April issue.

No Doubt front woman ate a glamorous shot of Matthias Vriens McGrath-calls frompublications on topics of their marriage to make-up tips.

Highlights of the 41-year-old in an interview for Elle UK are as follows, with behind the scenes video of her photo shoot are available:

In her perfect day. "I see myself as a lazy My perfect day will never get out of bed Nobody can force me to do something, if I'm not passionate .."

On her marriage: "I spoke to Gavin for 14 years and do not kid yourself, this is a huge performance I feel proud that they do not -. It was the easiest way."

make-up. "I wear makeup every day, I like to wear make-up Gavin and I do not feel excited, until I make it, I'm ready to work "

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
...