Sarah Palin Sounds Off on Julianne Moore Playing Her in 'Game Change'


Julianne Moore is playing as Sarah Palin in "Change Game " a forthcoming HBO movie about the 2008 elections.


Palin was stopped "Hannity" (weekdays, 21:00 ET on Fox News), where she asked what she thought of Moore describes her.

"Yes, I am pleased with all the creation of jobs, and I think I could be some of the girls, like they pretend to give me some reassurance, " said Palin. "I would ask if they to the spirit, the wealth that they for one of my kids' set brackets or something, pretending that they use, I spring could be disseminated."

So Sean Hannity the collection of Moore interviewed on the basis of inequality between Moore and Palin, and suggested actresses Courteney Cox and Demi Moore for the role.

Palin was this proposal "flattering" and concluded: ". I think I'll just use my teeth and
just what comes with this movie"

So what have we learned? Is something about Julianne Moore, Sarah Palin makes like teeth.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
...