The Social Network - Movie Review


email: coreywood17@hotmail.com

password: **********************

(Login)

4 New Notifications!

Notification No. 1 (the story of a "network" posted on the wall)

From the moment I learned I had to be a movie based on the true story of Mark Zuckerberg, I honestly do not know what to think. I was not familiar with the story, I did not know that the bad guy was sued for something he created. It is clear that there was more to the story that I do not know, but with a movie in the way they thought it might help answer some questions. Upon learning that the film is not really a hundred percent true to the story of Zuckerberg, I was still very intrigued by it. I mean, what David Fincher is behind the interest for me, although a Facebook movie. After all the rumors surrounding the "network" when it came out, I knew it was something I had to see a big screen immediately, and was very glad I did. Indeed, when I first saw it I knew I had come to care about the Oscars. Recently, it could perform "The King of speech" and the Oscar for best picture, probably would have been the second.However, it still stands to win three Oscars, this is certainly an achievement. The film, as already mentioned, the focus of Mark Zuckerberg and his problems with the opening of Facebook, the social networking site to change the college experience.When two students claim that Zuckerberg stole the idea, he / she is not only the law, but his best friend too. The movie does a great job jumping in different time zones return to the past and present, showing the scenes in both cases against Zuckerberg, and then quickly to the success of Facebook. It keeps the film fast moving smoothly.Even if Zuckerberg's life is not as dramatic as the film makes is that it is (this is what Zuckerberg said that when the movie was released), the film manages to keep you entertained all the characters, and everything else about the image makes it one of the best movies and 2010.

Announcement No. 2: (Aaron Sorkin, "likes" message on the wall ..)

Dear Aaron Sorkin, congratulations on your recent Oscar to grab a custom script "network." The victory was deserved. You are able to adapt the book by Ben Mezrich "The accidental billionaire" is a beautifully written masterpiece. I loved the opening scene writing style. I love when movies are the openings of six to ten minutes long conversation at the table just greedy. As a kind of "Inglorious Bastards" simply is not as brutal and exciting, "date" scene between Zuckerberg and the girl was amazing and one of my most favorite scenes of the film. He managed to give the public what seems Zuckerberg character is supposed to be like in just six minutes. Dialogue between was perfect, and that changed the scene of the talkies, it's always going to win my own opinion. I hope you enjoy the win, and I hope more work from you for the immediate future. Fan that, Corey.

Ad Number 3: (Jesse Eisenberg commented on wall stud "Social networking is a" fan page)
The performances of the actors in this film were brilliant. Jesse Eisenberg, who was nominated, but lost to Colin Firth of "The King's Speech", was an amazing performance by Mark Zuckerberg. Eisenberg threw it perfectly, I think. Eisenberg is a smart character, ingenuity brought rare success in making the film feels very real. His appearance on Mark Zuckerberg was great, and I can not imagine a better actress has worked. Although Jesse Eisenberg was the only nominated for an Oscar-show will also Andrew Garfield. Garfield, looted from the nomination for best male part of the place gave a very clever, the sudden loss of performance, savings of Edward, the "best" friend Zuckerburg. It is a pity Garfield was nominated, and although there was no chance he would win against Christian Bale (combat), still would have been nice to see her name a list of great performances. Justin Timberlake, surprisingly, gives a good performance as the creator of Napster, Sean Parker. That is the nature of a large amount of energy in the end I was glad Timberlake was chosen for the role. In other presentations, Rooney Mara, which will star David Fincher Lisbeth Salander adaptation next "girl dragon tattoo," and Brenda Song, and also gives a lot of presentations, some scenes they are in. When you get to work from a "network" were very well done.

(- Jesse Eisenberg: I Thank you, sir!)

Announcement four: (David Fincher sent the message)
David Fincher for you: What do you think of my work, "social networking"?
You have David Fincher: the direction of the film is very well done. David Fincher is my favorite director of all time, he manages to create a beautiful film any material. His epic past, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" will take place at all in different years was not possible to look more beautiful. "Social network" will be held in 2003, when the characters are dressed like people today, is a very unique look to it. David Fincher seems! Re-equipment of Jeff Cronenweth, artistic director of the year, "Fight Club" is not surprising that the film is very dark, dull, but beautiful to look at him. As die-hard fan of Fincher, followed by "Se7en", and the next (and lover), every movie, I'm surprised every time, and yets deceive. I am happy to take the "Girl Dragon Tattoo," Mr. Fincher. Really fed! Although Fincher did not win best director and lost to Tom Hopper (King's speech), I really hope that Fincher did not win. Although "The King's speech" wonderful direction, cinematography and beautiful appearance Englad, I think David Fincher work here, "network" is much nicer. All and all, Fincher, you're still cheating on me. Great work here, man!

(My Profile My Notes. "Concluding Observations" Social Netowork ")"

In general, the "network" is clearly one of the best films since 2010. Nominated for a bunch of Oscars, and won three, the film stands the masterpiece. Bills on the screen perfectly, the script adheres to a great dialogue, and the direction is quite impressive.Do not expect anything less from David Fincher. This is Mark Zuckerberg, is a true story is really great and although I am not familiar with how the story that the film really does a great job and is an entertaining film. If you have not seen a "network" on DVD, as I know, "like" him!

(What's on your mind?) Just check the "network"! This great movie!

(This amendment is, of course, fiction. I have no David Fincher, Aaron Sorkin and Jesse Eisenberg as a friend on Facebook. To be clear)

(Side note: This is not my real email address)

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
...