Who Is Chuck Lorre, the Mysterious Producer Who Enraged Charlie Sheen?

Charlie Sheen has been on the warpath this week publicly lashing against his boss, "Two and a Half Men" producer Chuck Lorre, radio, Internet, and almost all points of television news that 's is it. 
Experts are characterized by Sheen rants like all "delusional" and "Manic" - but who is Chuck Lorre, a man who is furious against the actor has to do is subscribe Lorre "impostor" and his actions "deplorable" .

TV thick, Lorre is the man behind some of the most successful sitcoms in television, including "Dharma and Greg," Grace Under Fire "and" The Big Bang Theory. "

But aside from his hit making formula, Lorre was also known for a tendency to do strange and bizarre opinions almost exclusively on his "courtesy card".

All television programs are vanity cards - usually just a brief overview of the logo of the production company. Since the first "Dharma & Greg" Lorre signature is written in the message, which he divided into "personal conviction" to viewers. Although Lorre vanity cards are read-only interrupted during transmission, he published a complete archive of his thought, available at chucklorre.com.

At year-end credit, "Two and a Half Men" 17 ten days before January hiatal hernia hospital Sheen, Lorre took a clear dig at the actor.

"Remember that the jobs are highly paid professional Hollywood who has years of experience make their lives in danger. And, unfortunately, no, I do not speak our stunt."

"Chuck Lorre really fired first with vanity cards," a successful TV producer told FOX411. "This is not really the right place for these views aired. I can understand why Charlie Sheen would be angry about it. Nobody wins when the air that the private struggles public. "

The day of Saint Valentine, Lorre fuel to the fire of this vanity card:
"I exercise regularly. I eat moderate amounts of healthy foods. I'm sure you get plenty of rest. I see the doctor once a year and my dentist twice a year. I floss every night. I had a chest x-ray, cardiac stress testing, ECG, and colonoscopies. I see a psychologist and a variety of job stress reduction. I do not drink. I do not smoke. I'm not on drugs. I'm not crazy, sex with strangers rash. If Charlie Sheen survive me, I'll be really angry. "

Even before he takes a dig at Sheen, Lorre made alarming statements.
2008 card read, "the magazine Entertainment Weekly recently had an article titled" 25 smartest people on television. "Honestly, scored twenty hours ... Now I'm just thinking out loud, but if something happens Nineteen people ... if you say they have been, one at a time, a horrible accident or mysteriously disappeared, so I would, ipso facto, leader of the most beautiful woman on television. Then, I just want to keep an eye on the number of twenty-one. Christina Wayne, senior vice president original programming, AMC , shows a woman who will stop at nothing to move the field. "

"Anyone who receives this position at the creative level in Hollywood to be a little crazy" Hollywood insider told FOX 411
"When Chuck Lorre case, I know several people who worked with him and they all say he does great shows, productions are well managed and the production process with him is a creation and cooperation.
"That said, Charlie Sheen is scoter may be that people are very creative quirks that some people find lasting and others find irritating -. And Charlie is clearly in the camp later Lorre "
"It was a false friendship" Sheen told ABC's 20/20 Tuesday relationship. "I never felt fulfilled, and that I should have."

Sheen has a rant against Lorre yesterday, recently opened a Twitter account, "He was asked to see Nancy Grace ... I do not want to go on a long road trip in '75 Pacer Chuck Lorre .. ".
But millions of dollars at stake, it is possible that Sheen and Lorre can find a way to work together and save the No. 1 American comedy?

"But maybe the guy sitting in the room and just go, 'Look, we hate each other. Continue to make great television." Maybe it's possible. I do not know. "
"Many people who hate each other, Hollywood aside their differences and get to work," says an insider FOX411. "I think ultimately that will happen," Two and a Half Men. "

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
...